Autus Prime
Worldwide Flexible Fund

The Autus Prime Worldwide Flexible Fund’s aim is to maximise total return for investors by way of a flexible portfolio actively investing across different asset classes in South Africa as well as abroad.

Key Facts

Benchmark: 35% FTSE/JSE All Share Capped Total Return; 15% MSCI ACWI All Cap; 50% STeFI Composite
Fund classification: Worldwide Multi-Asset Flexible
Risk profile: Moderate
Launch date: 2013-01-02*
Investment Manager: Autus Fund Managers
Management Company: Prime CIS*

* Refer to the disclaimer for details
Download Minimum Disclosure Document

Single Managed Funds

Autus Prime Stable Fund
Autus Prime Balanced Fund
Autus Prime Opportunity Fund
Autus Prime Equity Fund
Autus Prime Worldwide Flexible Fund
Autus Prime Global Equity Feeder Fund
Autus Global Equity Fund

Interested in a more conservative investment solution? Then our Autus Prime Stable Fund might be for you. Read more.

Who We Are
Contact Us